Who we are
Wine listLook inside
your favorite italian in Hamburg
Eppendorfer Weg 210
Phone +4940 420 25 99
- Trebbiano d' Abbruzzo
- Spicy full-bodied and dry, is grown in Abruzzo, south of Rome.
- Pinot Grigio del Veneto
- Fruity taste very harmonious with a characteristicbouquet.
- Montepulciano d' Abbruzzo
- Spicy and dry the Montepulciano is from sunny Abruzzo Mountains.
- Primitivo die
- Powerful fresh with a fragrant, delicate bouquet and a fine dry taste.
- Pinot Grigio della Venezia Giulia
- From grape Pinot Gris
Is a full-bodied wine, dry, luxuriant and vigorous.
- Is a light, drinkable wine. If made from the grape varieties Grechetto, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- The famous white wine from Tuscany, was the first wine get the official DOC. It has a clear golden color, an intense aroma and a fruity bouquet.
- Sauvignon „Jermann“
- Grape: Sauvignon /100%. Intense straw yellow, aromatic, fruity, with delicate bouquet. The wine is dry full-bodied and fresh.
- Torre di Giano „Lungarotti“
- The Torre di Giano is one of the best wines of Umbria. He looks young, lively, elegant with a pleasant humidity.
- Rubesco rosso di Torgino
- Elegant and balanced wine
with generous body and ruby color. It is aged in oak barrels, has a pleasant fruity and youthful taste.
- Aglianico del Vulture
- A wine with garnet color and a fine, intense bouquet. On the palate, dry, slightly tannic and.
- Rosso di Montalcino
- Derived from the Brunello grape.
Rosso di Montalcino is the little brother of the famous Brunello di Mantalcino; He has a delicate flavor is soft, fragrant, elegant and classic.
- Salice Salentino „Leone di Castris“
- Grape: Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera. Bright ruby red, expressive, dry and full-bodied.
- Here is just a selection of our wines. Come over and let you get a suitable wine to your food rich.